Traditionally, every year Jameson celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with various fun initiatives and events around the world. And although this year is different, this did not stop the company from organizing an unforgettable Jameson Saint Patrick experience for its fans.
Jameson wanted to organize a memorable event for his fans in Bulgaria, but the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic made it impossible to hold such an initiative live. Jameson’s advertising agency, All Channels, approached URBO for the technical implementation of a fully virtual event.
URBO has created a fully virtual bar with the ability to 360⁰ walk and navigation buttons for easy navigation, complemented by a comprehensive interactivity and a range of games and entertainment for visitors and guests. For this purpose, URBO has developed a specially branded site of a separate domain for the event with a built-in i-frame, which will provide much of the functionality of URBO Studio, necessary for the purposes of the event. A special virtual environment with several interactive points with built-in video players was created. Initial registration with preliminary questions and registration for participation in various games and raffles. Moderation of LIVE chat during the event, on-screen graphics in real time, etc.
Jameson Saint Patrick Bar guests were able to enjoy
- Virtual stage – LIVE stream of an exclusive edition of the Mailbox for fairy tales with stories dedicated to Ireland and whiskey, a concert of
Ostava and 100 Kila.
- Bar Zone – Jameson Special Envoy Emma presents a series of pre-recorded and embedded videos series of favorites
recipes with jameson whiskey.
- Jameson Store – During the virtual event, we set up a special area to sell Jameson merchandising products.
- Museum – Yes, we organized a virtual museum in a bar. Here guests could see and hear Jameson’s story, distillation information and
making your favorite whiskey, etc.
- Jukebox with the opportunity to vote for a favorite song and arrange the playlist for the evening with performances of Ostava and 100 Kila.
- Festive quiz with instant prizes (after registration)
- Special raffle with prizes for all registered for participation
In our blog you can find more success stories, such as TicketStation and others